Need Training? Hire Me!
My training philosophy is simple. It centers around these principles:
No such thing as a dumb question.
To create my training materials, I use:
- Macromedia Fireworks.
Chrome, Fiefox, Internet Explorer.
Various Graphics Programs.
Anything else necessary.
- Google Apps and Docs
You provide the location and I will come to train on any topic related to libraries and the World Wide Web.
My Requirements (always negotiable)
- Date, time, location, and nature of the occasion -- What do you want me to talk about? What is your group or organization?
- Compensation -- Make me an offer. I have no set fees. No fees if for SUNY Librarians Association or part of my official duties as a SUNY faculty member other than free registration and travel.
- Expense arrangements -- My travel expenses must be covered 100% unless the event is within driving range of my home (near Cortland, NY). If within driving range, I expect mileage, meals and lodging if an over night stay. If I must fly, I expect air t ravel plus other travel expenses to be covered 100% as well as meals and lodging. Also must receive full registration to the conference or event at no cost to me.
- Estimated size and nature of likely audience and why they might want to listen to me and why I might want to speak to them.
- Format and length expected (keynote? or presentation? or webinar?). I also need to know the topic.
- Topics -- See my Vita.